Exhibit Hall: Career & Graduate School Fair at a Glance
Want to introduce your graduate program, internship, or company to 1,500 talented, STEM undergraduates?
PhysCon exhibitors will interact with students and faculty attending PhysCon during several time periods.
- Thursday, October 6, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Friday, October 7, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday, October 8, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, ending in lunch with scientists until 12:45.
If you are seeking additional interactions with students, options are available on a custom basis. Please contact dcooke [at] aip.org (subject: 2022%20Physics%20Congress, body: I'd%20like%20to%20discuss%20options%20around%20exhibiting%20at%20the%202022%20Physics%20Congress.) for additional details.
Setup and Teardown
- Exhibitor Registration: Wednesday October 5, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Setup: Wednesday, October 5, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm AND/OR Thursday, October 6, 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Teardown: Saturday, October 8, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Rates for Booths and Tables: Career Fair and Grad School Fair
|Early Bird (by Aug. 1)||Standard (by Sept. 15)|
|For-Profit Employers/Vendors, 10'x10'||$1,000||$1,250|
|Government/Non-Profit Employers, 10'x10'||$750||$1,000|
|Graduate Schools Table Top||$800||$800|
If you are interested if exhibiting, please contact Dan Cooke dcooke [at] aip.org for additional details.
Each grad fair table comes with two Exhibitor registrations/badges which are good only for the Exhibit Hall events. A full Congress registration is required to attend the feature lectures, tours, and other PhysCon events.