Hyatt Regency-San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California, USA, 94010
The Hyatt Regency-San Francisco Airport is the host hotel for PhysCon 2016. The Hyatt Regency is situated about 15 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the Silicon Valley science and technology tour sites. PhysCon kicks off with tour sites on Thursday morning and concludes Saturday night, so expect to stay 3-4 nights.
SPS has negotiated special room rates at the Hyatt Regency especially for PhysCon 2016. Hotel accommodations are not part of the Congress registration fee and you must make your reservations separately. Sleeping rooms at past PhysCon hotels have filled up very quickly—we recommend that you make your reservation at the Hyatt Regency well in advance of the deadline. Otherwise, you may have to stay at another hotel in the area.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: October 4, 2016, or earlier if rooms sell-out.
- Single/double/per night: $154.00 plus 12% taxes and a $2.00 per night tourism fee (for a total of $174.48/night).
- Rooms are available in either one king or two double beds
- Maximum number of guests in a standard room is four people
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi service is included in guest rooms
A valid deposit for one night’s room and tax is required to confirm all reservations.
- The deposit can be made by credit card.
- Acceptable credit cards: Visa, MC, AMEX, Diners Club, or Discover.
- Don’t combine your hotel deposit with any other payment.
- Reservations received without payment cannot be processed.
Make A Reservation
- On-line (preferred method) at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SPSConf2016
- Call: 1-800-233-1234 Toll-free. Identify yourself as an attendee at the 2016 Quadrennial Physics Congress and ask for the special conference rate.
- The Hyatt offers complimentary shuttle service from the Airport to the hotel 24 hours per day.
- Self-parking is available at $25/per night.
- The Hyatt shuttle will drop guests at the BART station which provides local transportation to downtown San Francisco, Berkeley, Golden Gate Bridge, and other major sites in San Francisco area.
Cancellation and Changes
Cancellation and changes to a confirmed reservation can be made on-line or by calling the toll free number. Failure to cancel your hotel reservation with the hotel within 72-hours prior to your arrival will result in a cancellation fee equal to the first night’s room rate. Notification of an early departure must be given at least 48 hours in advance to avoid an early departure fee of one night room and tax.
Call: 1-800-233-1234 Toll-free
The Hyatt Regency will send a confirmation of your reservation. Please review your confirmation for accuracy. We strongly recommend that you bring your confirmation number and have it available when you check into the Hotel at Congress.