Connect with hundreds of America’s brightest and most enthusiastic physics undergrads
By advertising in the 2016 PhysCon program and on the Congress website, your organization will be in front of hundreds of the brightest young minds in the physical sciences. Many of these students will continue on to graduate programs and exciting careers in the private sector, government, and academia. More than 700 undergraduate physics students will participate in this Quadrennial Congress along with an additional 350 graduate students, faculty members, and physics alumni. Listed below are several advertising options, designed to fit the budget and needs of any organization that would like to take advantage of this tremendous opportunity.
All ads must be purchased and artwork received no later than September 30, 2016.
Purchase Your Ad
- PDF files that include images of at least 300 dpi, with all fonts embedded
- EPS or TIFF files
- Ads that are sized for other publications will be reduced, enlarged or “floated” to achieve the best fit possible.
- All digital art must be in finished, final form – properly sized, cropped and tooled. The advertisers who create images are wholly responsible for the quality of their material, including color and halftone accuracy.
- Resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
- Image/Scans – prefer CMYK EPS or TIFF
- Do not nest EPS files in other EPS files.
- Pantone colors must be converted to CMYK mode if being output to CMYK.
- All images/scans must be in CMYK mode. (RGB not accepted)
- Questions? Call Tracy Schwab, SPS Communications Manager, at 301-209-3255.
Ads may be submitted electronically via Dropbox, YouSendit, or other means. Storage devices may be mailed to: Tracy Schwab, SPS Communications Manager, 1 Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740-3845. Digital files under 6 MB can be emailed to: tschwab [at] aip.org. Other arrangements may be made by calling Mr. Schwab at 301-209-3141.