• Here are two examples of winning reports from previous years:
- Eastern Michigan University, MI (Zone 7)
- Angelo State University, TX (Zone 13)
• To see all of the 2014 Outstanding SPS Chapters, click here.
• To get an idea about the criteria used for this selection process, please see the Chapter Report Rubric.
• Use these templates as a guide for preparing your report. Several versions of the template are available.
• Supporting materials (for example: photos, programs, news clippings, etc.) should be copied or inserted directly into the report and captioned. You may be contacted by the SPS National Office for higher resolution photos should they be needed for publication.
• Be sure to keep a copy of your report locally.
• Once the report is complete please save the report in pdf format (preferred). Most word processors will do this. Saving the file as a pdf insures that reviewers will see the same formatting as the author intended. If saving as a pdf is not possible, you may upload in word format, but other formats may result in a report that does not appear as intended.
• Instructions for uploading chapter reports